Cots and High Chairs are available on request and are provided free of charge.
We offer complimentary tea & coffee in all apartments. Under you kitchen sink you will find detergent for your dishwasher, as well as washing up liquid and tea towels. In your bathroom you will find a range of Complimentary Luxury toiletries that include soap and shampoo.
We offer secure, private parking at the Knight Residence by Mansley (fees apply).
Check in time is guaranteed from 4.00pm, however, we can sometimes arrange an early check-in, subject to availability, nominal fee applies. If the apartment is not ready when you arrive we are more than happy to store your luggage (fees apply), so you are free to enjoy the city. Please note that Inverness does not have a reception, therefore we are unable to store your luggage without prior arrangement.
Apartments should be vacated by 10.00am, on the day of departure; this is in order for our Housekeeping Team to fully service the apartment for the next arrival. Subject to availability, we can extend this time until 1pm however this is does incur a nominal fee. We are more than happy to look after your luggage if you are not leaving the city until later on during the day (Fees may apply)
• Sainsburys Local: 102 West Port, Edinburgh EH3 9HS. Open 7am – 11pm Monday- Saturday and 8am – 11pm Sunday.
0131 229 0699
• Tesco Express: 32 Earl Grey St, Edinburgh EH3 9BN. Open 6am – 11pm Monday – Sunday.
0345 026 9713
• Sainsburys Local: 6 - 10 Earl Grey St, Edinburgh EH3 9BN.Open 7am – 11pm Monday – Sunday.
0131 228 5476
• Co-op Food: 5 Earl Grey St, Edinburgh EH3 9BN. Open 6am – 10pm Monday – Sunday.
0131 228 4873
• Mania Edinburgh: 93 Lauriston Pl, Edinburgh EH3 9JB. Pizza Takeaway. Open 4pm until 1am. Monday – Sunday.
0131 357 3851
• Salt and Vinegar Takeaway: 75 Lothian Rd, Edinburgh EH3 9AW. Fish and Chips Takeaway. Open 5pm – 3am Monday – Saturday.
0131 241 6097
• Shinwari Restaurant: 46, 52 Lady Lawson St, Edinburgh EH3 9DW.Pakistan/Afghanistan Cuisine. Open 12pm – 11pm Monday – Sunday.
0131 629 7412
• The Thailander: 25 Brougham St, Edinburgh EH3 9JT. Thai Cuisine. Open 4:30pm – 9:30pm Tuesday – Sunday.
0131 281 9195
• Street of Beijing: 37 Home St, Edinburgh EH3 9JP. Chinese Takeaway. Open 12pm – 12am Thursday – Tuesday.
0131 259 0918
• Guchhi India: 50 E Fountainbridge, Edinburgh EH3 9BH. Indian Takeaway. Open 12pm – 12am Monday – Sunday.
0131 228 6666
• Spaghetteria: 103 High Riggs, Edinburgh EH3 9RP. Italian Takeaway. Open 12pm – 9pm Monday – Sunday.
0131 202 5423
• Nandos Restaurant: 71-73 Lothian Rd, Edinburgh EH3 9AZ. Portuguese Cuisine. Open 12pm – 10pm Monday – Sunday.
0131 221 9260
• Wagamamas Restaurant: 1 Castle Terrace, Edinburgh EH1 2DP. Japanese Cuisine. Open 11am – 10pm Monday – Sunday.
0131 229 5506
• Topolabamba Restaurant: 93 Lothian Rd, Edinburgh EH3 9AW. Mexican Cuisine. Open 12pm – 10pm Monday – Sunday.
0131 228 6863
• Spirit of Thai: 44 Grindlay St, Edinburgh EH3 9AP. Thai Cuisine. Open 12:30pm – 11pm Monday – Sunday.
0131 228 9333
• Frizzante Proseccheria: 95 Lothian Rd, Edinburgh EH3 9AW. Italian Cuisine. Open 12:30pm – 10pm Monday – Saturday.
0131 229 7788
• Bar Italia: 100 Lothian Rd, Edinburgh EH3 9BE. Italian Cuisine. Open 12pm – 11pm Monday – Sunday.
0131 228 6379
• Bread Meats Bread: 90-92 Lothian Rd, Edinburgh EH3 9BE. Burger Restaurant. Open 11:30am – 10pm Monday – Sunday.
0131 225 3000
• Mary’s Milk Bar: 19 Grassmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2HS. Ice Cream Bar. Open 11am – 6:45pm Wednesday – Sunday.
• Berties Proper Fish and Chips: 9 Victoria St, Edinburgh EH1 2HE. Fish and Chips. Open 11am – 10pm. Monday – Sunday.
0131 322 1000
• Oink: 34 Victoria St, Edinburgh EH1 2JW. Scottish Hog Roast. Open 11am – 5pm Monday – Sunday.
• Mulligans Irish Bar: 9b Victoria St, Edinburgh EH1 2HE. Irish Bar with Live music. Open 5pm – 1am Sunday – Thursday. 12pm – 1am Friday and Saturday.• Ghost Bus Tour: Deacon Brodies Tavern, Edinburgh Lawnmarket outside, Edinburgh EH1 2PH. Spooky Bus Tour. Open 9am – 10pm Monday – Sunday. https://www.theghostbustours.com/edinburgh/ • Supercube: 237 Cowgate, Edinburgh EH1 1JQ. Karaoke. Open 2pm – 3am Monday – Sunday. supercube.biz
• Lane 7: Floor 4, 02b St James Square, Edinburgh EH1 3AD. Arcade and Bowling. Open 10am – 1am Monday – Sunday. https://lane7.co.uk/venues/edinburgh/
• Escape Hunt: Units 3 & 4, Omni Centre, Edinburgh EH1 3AU. Escape Room. Open 10am – 10pm Monday – Sunday. https://escapehunt.com/uk/edinburgh/?utm_campaign&utm_source=GMB&utm_medium=search
• Department of Magic: 9 Blair St, Edinburgh EH1 1QR. Magical Themed Escape Room. Open 10am – 11pm Monday – Sunday. https://www.departmentofmagic.com/
• Edinburgh Dungeons: 31 Market Place, Edinburgh EH1 1DF. Horror Experience. Open 10:30am – 5:45pm Monday – Sunday. https://www.thedungeons.com/edinburgh/
• Roxy Lanes: 26 Rose St, Edinburgh EH2 2QA. Arcade and Bowling. Open 11am – 1am Monday – Sunday. https://roxyleisure.co.uk/
City of the Dead Tours:
• Royal Yacht Britannia:
Ocean Dr, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 6JJ. Open 9:30am – 4pm.
• McNicoll Vehicle Hire:
45 Lochrin Pl, Edinburgh EH3 9RB. Open 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday, 8am – 1pm. Saturday and Sunday. https://www.mcnicollvehiclehire.co.uk/
• Central Taxis: 01312292468
• City Cabs: 01312281211
• Capital Cars: 01317777777
• Kays Cabs: 01316292129
• Edinburgh Airport Transfers LTD: 07511252200
Nearest Bus station:The nearest bus station is Edinburgh bus station which is located of St Andrews Square. This is the only bus station in Edinburgh and is where you will find the buses for National Express, Megabus, Flixbus and some of the Rabbies Tours also will depart from there. It is recommended by all bus service that depart from Edinburgh Station that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your bus is due to arrive. For the Airlink buses heading over to Edinburgh Airport, you will be able to get these buses from outside T K Maxx on St Andrews Square. You can also get the tram from the tram spots located on St Andrews Square and located along Princes Street. Address for the bus station: 26 Elder St, Edinburgh EH1 3DX. Nearest Train Station: Waverley station is the main train station in Edinburgh City Centre and is the one most commonly used by our guests here at The Knight Residence. It is around 0.8 miles from our property and is around a 17 minute walk. The walk from the train station to our property is predominately uphill so we do recommend to our guests that they get a taxi from the train station to The Knight Residence especially if they have a lot of luggage with them, however some of our guests will walk to and from the train station from our property. The address for Waverley station is Edinburgh EH1 3EG and it is located not far from the Balmoral hotel and Princes Street Gardens.
Edinburgh Airport is the only airport in Edinburgh and is located around 8 miles away from our property. There are several options when it comes to travelling too and from the airport to the Knight Residence, our guests tend to use the variety of options to reach us to start their stay. You can get an airport taxi from the taxi rank at the airport which will bring you directly to our property, alternatively there is an Airlink 100 bus that takes you from the bus stops outside the arrivals terminal at the airport which will drop you on Princes Street or to St Andrews Square outside of TKMAXX, you can also get the Airlink back to the airport from the same stops. Another alternative is the tram which again can be caught from outside the arrivals terminal at the airport and this drops you off on Princes Street or St Andrews Square. From the bus and tram stops it is around a 15 minute walk up Lothian Road to the property.
Julie W September 2023
Richard P August 2023
Passport322064 August 2023
21-23 BRIDGE STREET INVERNESS IV1 1HD
Luxurious self-catering apartments with sweeping views of Inverness Castle, River Ness & The Mountains BeyondDiscover
12 LAURISTON STREET OLD TOWN EDINBURGH, EH3 9DJ
Modern Comfort in Edinburgh’s Historic Old TownDiscover
27 THISTLE STREET NEW TOWN EDINBURGH, EH2 1DX
'Home from Home' in the Heart of Georgian EdinburghDiscover
55 ST GEORGE’S PLACE CHELTENHAM GL50 3LA
Boutique Luxury Suites In CheltenhamDiscover
219 EARLS COURT ROAD KENSINGTON LONDON, SW5 9BN
Timeless Elegance & Luxurious Comfort in the Heart of KensingtonDiscover
44 CURZON STREET MAYFAIR LONDON, W1J 7UG
Charming Luxury and Comfort at an Elegant Mayfair addressDiscover